Post-tensioning system applied to concrete pavement in Texas.
· PDF 檔案www.vsl.com Edited 2006 the post-tensioning, an asphaltic coating was applied to the longitudinal joint between the 17- and 21-foot-long strips. Loop transverse post-tensioning introduced 50 psi transverse compression and tied the two strips together. Quantities:
Build with post-tensioning in Seward, Pennsylvania.
· PDF 檔案Build with post-tensioning in Seward, Pennsylvania. The reinforcement included 366 horizontal post-tensioning tendons in the walls, using the VSL ES6-12 anchorage System and galvanized duct with 4 to 12 -0.6” strands per tendon. Strand installation, stressing,
VSL has more than 50 years experience in designing, manufacturing and installing durable, state-of-the art post-tensioning systems. VSL SLAB ON GRADE A post tensioned Slab on Grade offers real performance benefits.
Bonded Multistrand Post-Tensioning
Extensively used in bridge and transportation structures, bonded multistrand post-tensioning systems have also been successfully applied to commercial building construction. A single multistrand tendon can hold up to fifty-five 0.5″ or 0.6″ strands encased in PT-Plus™ plastic or steel duct and is fully bonded using a high-performance grout.
VSL designs and builds structures that employ post-tensioning systems, a technique for improving the load-bearing properties of concrete that extends the potential of concrete applications in structures such as long-span bridges and decks, etc.
Strengthening with Post-Tensioning
STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES is the exclusive manufacturer of VSL post-tensioning and construction systems in the United States. VSL systems have a well-earned reputation for their quality, reliability, and durability – and have been used throughout the world since 1956 to build, repair, and strengthen buildings, tanks, bridges, and special structures.
VSL CONSTRUCTION SYSTEMS
· PDF 檔案VSL 3 Interstate 895 – Richmond, VA Clink er Silo – Union Bridge,MD Erie Zone 3 Tank – Erie,CO About VSL As the r ecognized leader in post-tensioning and r elated engineering, VS L’s constr uction systems have been used thr oughout the world since 1 956. As
Post-Tensioning System Market High State Of Affairs, …
· Post-Tensioning System Market Report 2018 Companies included VSL, Freyssinet, DS … We have recently published this report and it is available for immediate purchase.
VSL Strand Post-tensioning Systems Date: 13/05/2015 Type: Pdf Taille: 3.73 MB Télécharger: VSL Post-Tensioning Solutions Date: 24/07/2014 Type: Pdf Taille: 1.67 MB Télécharger: VSL Damping Solutions for Buildings Date: 23/07/2014 Type: Pdf Taille: 1.79
STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES is the exclusive manufacturer of VSL post-tensioning products and construction systems in the United States. Our manufacturing facilities in the United States are certified by PTI’s Plant Certification Program to ensure the highest quality fabrication of materials.
VSL Bridge construction partner
· PDF 檔案3 From Post-tensioning to Bridge Partner VSL is recognised as a world leader in specialist construction engineering and associated technology and services. Today, VSL operates as a worldwide network through 40 subsidiaries established on 6 continents. The
Sanaga 1 Offshore Gas Field in Cameroon
VSL Technologies Post tensioning systems Stay cable systems Dampers for stay cables Bearings Ground Anchors VSoL ® Heavy lifting Bar Dampers for buildings WHY TRUST US Who we are We provide performancce Creativity is in our DNA We are Join us !
Transverse Post Tensioning of Bridge Girder
Transverse post-tensioning is done to strengthen the deck slab (or sometimes diaphragm) in direction perpendicular to traffic flow. It’s purpose is similar t
Joint free post-tensioned slabs on grade
The largest post-tensioned slab on grade made by VSL without expansion joints covered the area of 30,000 square metres. VSL designes the post-tensioning of slabs to avoid tensile rupture of concrete under the most unfavourable combination of loads, i.e. without the use of rebar reinforcement and to introduce the compression into the structure in time before the generation of early shrinkage